Vault7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
Navigation: » Directory » iOS » iOS » iOS Developer Setup Guide - New Developers Click Here
Owner: User #15728648
End to End Nightskies 3.x Install with Poseidon
- Log into http://poseidon.devlan.net/ and select 'Web Application'
- Create a new device, and configure it. mdbtest.devlan.net is already set up as a LPListening Post for Nightskies 3.x. The LPListening Post directory is /srv/www/nsx.
- Generate the Install package.
- Use MISSIONCONTROL / CRUNCHYLIMESKIES to install Nightskies.
- Create new JOB in POSEIDON.
- scp over the new .avc file over to the LP. Use the '~/addjob.sh' script to add the job to the database.
- Browse to a webpage on the implanted device to create some traffic and trigger a beacon.
- scp the output files from /srv/www/nsx/outbox/ over to the poseidon SMB share, smb://poseidon.devlan.net/Import/
- Refresh the poseidon web application and you should see new data products for your device.
2015-04-23 10:38 [User #15728648]:
These are instructions are specific for DEVLAN installs, but besides the urls, everything else should be the same. The official Nightskies and Poseidon documentation go more into detail.
2015-03-06 13:31 [User #524297]:
would i be able to use this from say, IOCInformation Operation Center Europe? or is it just for testing?