Vault7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
Owner: User #524297
- Maintain an open line of communication with the Customer. (Jira can help with this).
- Maintain an open line of communication with IV&V.
- Bring IV&V/QA into the project early, and invite them to all planning meetings so they understand the full scope of the tool
- Use Jira to plan distribution of work amongst your development team, plan releases, track bugs and feature incorporation.
- Use Jira to accept issue reports from the customer
- Create a Jira ticket for any significant activity in your project.
- Customize the Jira workflow for the needs of your project and team.
THOU SHOULD NOT
- Map Jira tickets directly from URD requirements.
- Jira and URDs serve two different needs.
- Some translation will be required.
THOU MUST NOT
- Hide in your Code Cave, shunning all interaction with the customer and others, only to emerge with a finished product that no one wants to use.