Vault7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
Owner: User #14587667
COG ICON VM Modifications
When an ICON VMVirtual Machine is received from COG, the following tasks must be performed to get it to work "correctly" on Devlan.
- Import into vSphere. Place in the "Master VMs" folder.
- Login using username: user1 and password: 10sne1
- Edit /etc/apt/sources.list
- sudo vi /etc/apt/sources.list
- Replace the contents of this file with the following:
deb jessie main
deb-src jessie main
deb jessie-updates main
deb-src jessie-updates main
- Fix expired repo error
- cd /etc/apt/apt.conf.d
- sudo vi 10no--check-valid-until
- Add the line: Acquire::Check-Valid-Until "0";
- sudo apt-get update
- Install VMware tools
- Use vCenter to install VMWare tools
- (old method for Open VMVirtual Machine Tools): sudo apt-get install -y open-vm-tools && sudo apt-get install -y open-vm-tools-desktop
- Change password to "password".
- sudo passwd
- Add the following lines to /etc/network/interfaces directly after the line "iface eth0 inet dhcp"
- chmod +x /home/user1/clone_vm_checklist.sh