Vault7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
Navigation: » Latest version
Create New Repository (Project)
- Insert your steps.
- You can also copy and paste or drag and drop images into your instructions.
- In Stash, go to the "IOS" project.
- Click on the button on the left side to create a repository. Only certain people have permission to do this, so you may need to ask one of them to do this and some of the following steps.
- Under "Settings"–>"Workzone", select "Enable" for "Unapprove outgoing pull request".
- At a command line, perform the following steps to create an initial empty master branch to which default reviewers can be assigned.
- cd <your IOSApple operating system for small devices repo directory>
- git clone ssh://[email protected]:7999/ios/<proj_name>.git
- cd <proj_name>
- git commit --allow-empty -m "first commit"
- git push
- In Stash, have someone with permission add default reviewers to the new master branch.