Vault7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
Owner: User #20251227
What did we do well?
- Got accustomed to this JIRAUser Managment Software (Atlassian) instance
- Got familiar with project admin in JIRA, not just as a user
- Found out how to model Agile "Tasks" by utilizing this JIRA's
"sub-issue" of a story
- Setting up of JIRAUser Managment Software (Atlassian) project
- Standing up wiki space, creation of initial "developer docs", initial system architecture
- Re-baseline of project
- Peer review, soliciting of opinions, taking advantage of existing expertise.
What should we have done better?
- Had "customer" meeting(s) & customer involvement waaaaaayyyy sooner.
- Should have addressed staffing model waaaaaaaayyyy sooner
What will we do differently next time to improve?
Scrum/Agile should encourage & take care of regular customer comms due to (regular, periodic) activities such as backlog prioritization, sprint planning, & retrospectives
Expectations for staffing model are now clear.
Make the architecture & design modular (i.e., specify interfaces FIRST when possible) so that "surge" staffing (if available) can quickly pick up and work on tasks in parallel.
Continue to take advantage of existing expertise so that design/build decisions are properly informed. There ain't no time for preventable do-overs. We ain't got time to bleed.
@mention a person to assign them an action item
| 1 |