Vault7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
Owner: User #14587667
Bumble 3.2.1 Test Notes
Smoke/Ad hoc Tests Performed
- Smoke tests using automation scripts (w/ and w/o latency). Test results were manually inspected. IXIA StackScrambler was running.
- Manually reboot slot 0 (with Bumble installed on slot 0).
- Saved transtable to FTPFile Transfer Protocol server and viewed with new print_ttrans binary
- Install to slot 0 (Master)
- Activate then Deactivate swiffer
- Reboot slot 0.
- tp swiffer show
1/19 Ad-hoc testing. Ran automated tests 100 times overnight (w/o latency).
1/20 Ran automated tests ~40 times. Overnight ran automation tests 120 times. No latency was used.
The following messages appears when rebooting slot 0 when slot 0 is the master MPU. This message is not caused by bumble since this message was witnessed without Bumble installed.
%Jan 19 11:41:26:697 2016 H3C DEV/2/BOARD_STATE_FAULT: Board state changes to FAULT on Slot 0, type is unknown.
%Jan 19 11:41:27:416 2016 H3C DEV/5/BOARD_STATE_NORMAL: Board state changes to NORMAL on Slot 0, type is MPU-100.
%Jan 19 11:41:30:138 2016 H3C HA/5/HA_BATCHBACKUP_STARTED: Batch backup of standby board in slot 0 started.